Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (CL ad) "worthless Tweekers in a Festiva!!"

Because....45 MPG.

:laughing6::laughing6::laughing6: In all caps too. My favorite kind of CLer.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I notice he posted in Cars for Sale. But since he has the license plate, why not just go to the police?

He refers to "worthless tweekers". I am not sure what a tweeker is, but are there also worthwhile ones?
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Tom, "tweekers" are often the term used for Meth users. The worst kind of drug user out there, pure poison....
        Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Yea and there all worthless!!

Comment

I use to be very hard on "tweekers" since they manufactured all over my hometown in Nor-Cal growing up, steal everything, generally creep everyone out. But then I learned a little about the sick culture behind it, and made a friend in MT that recovered (quite well) from an addiction of it, and somehow found compassion for them. They're easy to hate, trust me, I know, but can't help but feel sorry for folks addicted to such an evil, soul killing substance.

FX
            Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by festyxfi View Post
              I use to be very hard on "tweekers" since they manufactured all over my hometown in Nor-Cal growing up, steal everything, generally creep everyone out. But then I learned a little about the sick culture behind it, and made a friend in MT that recovered (quite well) from an addiction of it, and somehow found compassion for them. They're easy to hate, trust me, I know, but can't help but feel sorry for folks addicted to such an evil, soul killing substance.

FX
              I saw an episode of Cops that showed a woman who was a habitual meth user. She had degenerated into an animal, no longer really human. Her mind was just gone.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I have no compassion for them. They stuck the stuff up there nose in the first place. Its not a sickness its a choise they make to do it.

Comment

Yea, that stuff is bad news. It's called the walk away drug cause once you use it, and it only takes once, and you walk away from your family, job, the world. My niece got hooked on it and luckily she got arrested, sent to rehab by judge, and is now married and doing good. We are proud of her. Kids just don't understand, it only takes one time and your hooked.
                  Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
                  93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
                  01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by Biglay5150 View Post
                    I have no compassion for them. They stuck the stuff up there nose in the first place. Its not a sickness its a choise they make to do it.
                    The underlying reason that many people "self-medicate" by taking drugs is depression, or a temporary escape from a hellish situation, e.g. at home. For sure it's a bad choice; but some people can't see good alternatives, or a way out. Granted, maybe they aren't looking hard enough. The worst kind of tragedy is unnecessary suffering, even self-inflicted.

But don't think I'm some kinda softy bleeding-heart type. I just try to see all the angles.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                      The underlying reason that many people "self-medicate" by taking drugs is depression, or a temporary escape from a hellish situation, e.g. at home. For sure it's a bad choice; but some people can't see good alternatives, or a way out. Granted, maybe they aren't looking hard enough. The worst kind of tragedy is unnecessary suffering, even self-inflicted.

But don't think I'm some kinda softy bleeding-heart type. I just try to see all the angles.
                      Me too!... Not cutting them any slack per say, just pointing out that it's one nasty substance that turns people into zombies.
                      Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Working...
                      X