Polished a turd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polished a turd

Well, back in May or June 08.... just before I managed to get my festy...

Now...

Shows the good and bad spots I guess.

Id really like to get the wheels cleaned up, as well as the lights. The tail lights are nasty. Ill deal with the rust. Its pretty much everywhere on the lower body.

Filling a 22gallon tank with premium can be fun. I got 28mpg on my first fillup. Miss the 45-50mpg fillups of my festy but at least its better than the 19mpg the government says Im supposed to get. Its also theeeee most comfortable car I have ever driven. I may be heading down to West Virginia in it Friday.
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

I had a 83 Tbird turbo coupe once upon a time. Had it all laid out with a body kit, spoiler, wheels, lowered, etc.....
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

i love turbo coupes, my buddy use to build them he would pull the 2.3T out and put EFI 5.0 and 5 speeds in them, definetly a fun car!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
        i love turbo coupes, my buddy use to build them he would pull the 2.3T out and put EFI 5.0 and 5 speeds in them, definetly a fun car!
        Thats definately the easiest way to slow one down :p
        91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
          seriously, that would just be ignorant. get a regular coupe.
          it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Comment

Only way I would swap a v8 in is if the 2.3 blew and I couldnt get another.
            91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Working...
            X