Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap

The other night we got this horrible storm lightning (lots) thunder and HAIL golf ball size hail.

Yepyou guessed it now my festy has about 1000 dents.
    Now what cost too much to repair the dents.
    Anything for a Festiva:thumbup::thumbright:

Originally posted by wcbarker View Post
    The other night we got this horrible storm lightning (lots) thunder and HAIL golf ball size hail.

Yepyou guessed it now my festy has about 1000 dents.
    Now what cost too much to repair the dents.
    Somewhere on here was a video about using a hair dryer and a can of compressed air to pop dents out. I did a quick search using "dents" but didn't find it. Can anyone else find this?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Here Ya Go. Best of luck, curious if it works as well as advertised.

Discuss enhancing your Festiva or Aspire interior and exterior (including custom paint, bodywork, seats, etc)

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Oh so yours looks like mine now.

Weeellll golf balls have dimples for aerodynamics... maybe it works like that on festivas too?
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

that sucks good luck getting them out...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
          X