festiva weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva weight?

I searched, but didn't really see it anywhere. and maybe I was using the wrong key words.

But how much does a base "L" model festiva weigh?

Not sure if thats a simple question or not.

Thanks,
    Jonathon

According to the tag in my 89L Base except for rear defroster.
    2505 lbs. or, for those North of the border, 1136 kgs.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Uhhhh...more like 1800 lbs approx.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Wikipedia claims curb weight is "725 kg (1598 lb)".

The first search result I got for "1989 Festiva weight" said under 1800 pounds, base models closer to 1700.

Comment

i weigh 1940lbs with out me in it at the race track in my 93 L with... a full tank, b6t/g25mr, mitsu sterion intercooler, auto aspire front brakes, aspire rear axle, manual seat belts, no back seat,no spare or jack, no a/c, power nothing, 205/60/13's on the front on some 10.5lbs enkie wheels, 175/70/13's on the rear on stock 88 civic steelies, 91 camery front shocks/ebay civic lowering springs, 97 maxima rear shocks/97 integra front springs, 92 prelude seats(not sure if they are heavier than festy seats). thats all i can think of that will make me hevier than stock... hope that helps
          I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

I'm such a :tard:
            I gave you max load weight. Vehicle weight is more like 1700.
            Too much blood in my alcohol system.ccasion5:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
            X