Driving my festi and loving it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving my festi and loving it

I finally put my heap of a festiva together and drove it to work all week loved it. I filled her up one time all week and we still have gas to spare. It has taken alot of elbow grease and time but it runs and drives great. It doesnt leak oil anymore and new exhaust made it not wake the the whole family when I get home from work. Now I am looking at about 6 others I have found locally. I am going to hook up with a local guy who has 3 and needs one fixed he has no money so I may fix his for his 2 parts cars says the one is a carolina car no rust but no front suspension either the other is a 5 speed that needs work we will see how it turns out. I also found 2 more near me that I will be looking into found a red one like mine with 2 flat tires 100yds from my house and a local towing yard has one sitting in their junker pile. Also found a yellow one on a car lot has 1 wheel on it someone stole them for alum scrap see what I can do one that one when I was shopping for one I couldnt find one now they are everywhere what am I going to do with 6 of them I will never know but its an adiction already.

Pictures ?

Would be great.

:p

Comment

I wil post pics soon looks pretty much the same as in my album I named her today she is Gossamer the red monster on looney tunes cartoons
      I have had coments on the car allready and it is in rough body shape but they all say how great it must be to get the gas milage it will not be my only one. I am going to see into the others wheather I keep them or pass them on to my festiva friends

Comment

I just put a good set of air horns to let every one know I'm coming....

Comment

Working...
        X