• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sig :D

hows that?

and i have to thanks pyrothehitman for it THANKS

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

no probs m8...glad you like it

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

Huge and probably in the wrong section...
      -Caleb
      Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
      So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

i can shrink it more if you want?

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

ok ill get some more pics and make a side-by-side pic thing like ford_for_life and pyrothehitman has... i have been tryint to get this one pic of my car but its just not working... i have to have the EXACT lighting to make it work and i missed it today maby tomorow... and if and when i get the shot it will blow your minds

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

ok its back to what it was... in a couple days ill have a SWEET sig

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
              ok ill get some more pics and make a side-by-side pic thing like ford_for_life and pyrothehitman has... i have been tryint to get this one pic of my car but its just not working... i have to have the EXACT lighting to make it work and i missed it today maby tomorow... and if and when i get the shot it will blow your minds
              Lighting can be edited in photoshop if you're slightly off. Try to get it tomorrow and hit one of us up. I'm sure we'd both be willing to try to get what you're looking for.
              -Caleb
              So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

ok ill try tonight but i cant seem to get it right its ither way to dark or WAY WAY WAY to bright i dont have enough adjustment on my camera to bring the lighting down far enough for the amount of time im leaving the shutter open... and to get the pic that im trying to get i need to leave the shutter open a long time...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

I am miserable at photography, but once the pictures taken, then I can do something I'm sure there are a few people here that would know some 'tricks of the trade'.
                  -Caleb

Comment

Working...
                  X