found a festiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found a festiva!

so a found a fesiva today just sitting there! its a 93 with 143k miles manual and the body is beat up.... he wants 800 doll hairs for it.... its never been rebuilt and the tranny hasn't been rebuilt either.... is it a good deal?
    1990 Festiva L sport 26.5k miles
    snow drifting machine
    sunpro supertach II, racing pedals, new deck, air horn
    blue neon

I twill gis him 400 doll hair fors its

Edit: Does it run, drive, etc? Problems besides body?
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by wf_festiva View Post
      so a found a fesiva today just sitting there! its a 93 with 143k miles manual and the body is beat up.... he wants 800 doll hairs for it.... its never been rebuilt and the tranny hasn't been rebuilt either.... is it a good deal?

Overall condition with beatup body ? Interior, underbody, seats, frame all OK ?
      I have my doubts it is worth $800. Lucky to get half that, especially if it just needs lots of TLC. With 143k on it, the brakes, bearings, clutch, drivetrain, may need some immediate attention, could be costly

Comment

ya thats wat i think... i call him and he said the interior was really messed up but it didn't look that bad but it was also dark when i looked at it too lol
        1990 Festiva L sport 26.5k miles
        snow drifting machine
        sunpro supertach II, racing pedals, new deck, air horn
        blue neon

Comment

i may have my 93 festiva L for sale also if the guy does not sell me the b6t to do the swap

Comment

Working...
          X