Man of the month - freshtiva !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man of the month - freshtiva !

I know we do not have a "man of the month" ...but if we did, I would vote for Freshtiva because he has helped me a lot in info on the Festy cars. Just my opinion here.
    I know lots of you guys are very knowledgable, and I do appreciate any and all help given and info you bring up.
    Now, when I ever see a Festiva, I kind of know what to look for in the way of rare options, and so on.
    So, just for the record, Mr. Marcus has my vote.

I am sure a lot of you would qualify too. I think Brenton in Minn. would know lots also, Neanderpaul, cubstiva, others - - thanks for listening to this driver. :blob8:

mjd

^^ Freshtive is a HOARDER, a selfish, selfish, selfish, man. Why do you think he has so many rare parts!?? Definately NOT a "man of the month"

LMAO J/K Marcus........"you're the man!"

I can't vote there are SO MANY knowledgable people that help the community here. Jim (FB71) , Brian (25horseplay), DJ (the former owner), Kemp knows alot about thaese little car, sasquatch, skeeterkeeper....
    Last edited by festivaWES; 08-27-2009, 06:24 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
      ^^ Freshtive is a HOARDER, selfish selfish selfish man. Definately NOT a "man of the month"

NO, we should call him man of the century

then immortalize him with cement galoshes

but then we all know his type,
      crazy old man, who keeps to himself and collects crap til the city makes him remove the eyesore and smell

( everyone has one of them in their neighborhood)

i say we should commit him early and save the rush

now i could take say praises for him if a under seat tray would somehow make it to my mailbox

I am the original

Comment

:laughing3:

Just saw this thread. Thanks for the nomination MJD. Fortunately I dont live in a neighborhood so there is no need to heat the tar or gather any feathers. As for the smell I shower weekly whether I need it or not.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
        X