rear tire blowout and other rear tire flat in same day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear tire blowout and other rear tire flat in same day

Put spare on and a baldie 12 inch I found setting around that I had saved when I bought tires last time. Today went to junkyard looking for 13 inch rims. Cant buy 12 inch tires without special ordering them at top dollar as many on forum have found out. Mazda 323 5Jx13 steel wheels fit perfect. And I mean perfect, center hole, offset, and all. I put one on Festiva just to make sure before I paid (I know the guy that owns the place). Got two as that was all cash I had with me and there is one more that matches and is clean. Rest look pretty rough for the money. Didnt examine it real close but engine in one of cars looked interesting, car had been in accident and engine looked clean. I go back to get third wheel, see how many miles on odometer. Dont know how I forgot to notice this time. Not that I need another engine, but can ask what he wants. Other car looked like kid owned it, had funky exhaust sytem, etc so imagine its engine is toast. No offense to any younger folk on the forum, but kid driven cars arent great bet unless you want to rebuild them. Sure there are exceptions, but thats been my experience.

Where might you be located?
    '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
    '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
    '92 Aqua parts Car
    '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
    '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
    Your holy ghost will not save you.
    Your God plutonium will not save you.
    In fact...
    ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Northwest Arkansas.

Comment

Working...
      X