Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the max power a festiva can do with mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the max power a festiva can do with mods?

i was wondering what will make the stock b3 go faster and give more power,what diffrent mods will make the b3 engine faster, and is there a way to get the computer chipped so it can rev up to higher rpm ? cause i know in hondas there is is..
    Last edited by Guest; 09-02-2009, 12:08 AM.

Come on youve been here since February. Search a bit, theres some stuff on here about modding the B3. Cams and such are available from FMS. Youre not going to get the kind of power youd get if you did a swap though.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Put a b8 in it and be happy
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Cone filter, cam, valve work, headers, free-flow exhaust...will not give you as much power as a simple and much cheaper B6 swap. Starting with the B6, you can then do lots to it for even more power. Go that route, or even more motor.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
        X