Is this Funny Picture of a Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Funny Picture of a Festiva?

Hello all, I hope I am posting this in the right forum area, but I was looking around the net the other day and found this picture. It gave me a good laugh, and had me wondering if that was a Festiva or something like it?

Hope you enjoy it.

It's not a Festiva!
    '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
    '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
    '92 Aqua parts Car
    '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
    '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
    Your holy ghost will not save you.
    Your God plutonium will not save you.
    In fact...
    ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Funny, but not a festiva.
      The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
      89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

intresting spare tire

Comment

Looks like a yugo.

Comment

Fantastic! Love the innovative way of transporting the car. Looking at the whole picture, it looks like eastern Europe. (I oughta know.)
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

7 wheel wonder!
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Wldfire View Post
                Hello all, I hope I am posting this in the right forum area, but I was looking around the net the other day and found this picture. It gave me a good laugh, and had me wondering if that was a Festiva or something like it?

Hope you enjoy it.

Close in looks isn't it? I heard that Yugos were junky cars, but I would like to see one up close, maybe drive one. They were supposed to be cheap car too, as a fellow co-worker who had one told me.

Comment

Thanx for the comments, i kinda thought it want one, but was kinda hoping maybe it might be to make it even neater. I didn't think of an old Yugo, I seem to remember them being really poorly made cars, but dirt cheap. I sure did have a good laugh when i first saw this picture.

Comment

Where did you find this picture originally? Does it give any indication of what country? I suspect it's some local variant of a Fiat, because there's a lot of that in E. Europe.
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I am trying to think of a crappier car than a Yugo. The British in early 70s collected up all the remaining independent car companies dieing in Britain and made the bunch into a government run British Leyland. They imported some of those here and remember seeing one small front drive BL car in junkyard, that I just couldnt believe the extent of its crappulance. It really was up there with the Yugo. Dont remember what they called it even. Then Chrysler imported something called a Cricket, cant even remember where it came from, maybe more than one car with that name. One I saw was total junk out of starting gate. The AMC Gremlin nothing to write home about but they at least had decent six cylinder engine. Lot of early Japanese and Euro cars were total rust buckets if you lived where there was lot salt applied to roads in winter.

Comment

Don't know what that car is, I only know it's not a Yugo.

Only the Brits (the Rover group) could start with something very good (basically the first Acura Legend), and end up with one of the worst cars ever (anyone remember the Sterling?)
                        If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                        Mark S.

Comment

Yeah, I'm leaning towards a Fiat of some kind...the Yugo was a good deal more squared off...
                          1989 Red L- The Baron
                          www.letstalkbeatles.com
                          Link to Baron Pics:
                          http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
                          1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Nice the best part is the guy in the rear has to stear - but alas its no festy so I'm relived

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                            92 GL - parts car
                            97 aspire - parts car
                            87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                            http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                            Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

I just want to know where they got the cart from and if it will fit in the car. if so I might need to get one myself jk/lol
                              Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X