I need some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help!

Does anyone know where I can get a roll cage kit that is made for a festiva? I am going to race mine on dirt and dont have the tools to custom make a roll cage
    second place is the first loser!!!

Any cage you see in a Festiva is custom made. I dont believe theres a company out there that makes one you can put together out of the box. Maybe theres someone local that can make it for you.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

true. i would probably be better off doing it local then i can have them make it to the rule's specs.

Comment

hey if you need any gray interior parts or headlights and taillights ,seats,or glass, and mirrors let me know im selling all of that out of my car for 150 bucks

Comment

Yeah if youre setting it up for racing then thatd definately be a better way to go. Maybe one of the other local racers can help you out with it.
          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
          - Unknown
          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

all you need is a sawsall and a mig welder....cut all the tubing ahead of time and dry fit it...then when everything is ready rent a welder for a day...probably need a pipe bender too...but im sure you can get creative and make 1...maybe out of an old festy rim...lol

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

Summit racing at one time carried a sport compact kit that worked in a Festiva, not sure if they still have it. B6Tproject had it in his car.
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Working...
              X