Lookin for a some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for a some help

i know i know i posted this some were eles but it seems this section gets lil more attention but is there any guys here in ohio that could come some time probally towards the end of this month come my way to help me reasemble my aspire realy could use the extra knowledge since this is my first rebuild, whats needed? puting in motor once i figure out how to replace the timing belt already changed out the water pump, and i think the only other thing i can figure out would be is putting the susspension back on i already replaced the entire wiring harness o yea also the steering colum if anyone could do this pm me please cause im more then willin to come your way if your ever in need im guessin that if i got everything that it can be done in one day of work thats why i said toward the end the month but im needin help to get the motor seated in the engine compartment right away so i can get some barrowed equipment returned i could offer up some pizza or something just needing help starting back to school next week and my wife starts the following week and need the extra vehicle

Man, I wish I was closer. Don't know how much 'expertise' I'd bring to the table, but I'd be all over helping you wrench on that thing. Best of luck.

P.S. Throw in some beer with that pizza, and I bet you'll get a lot further.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
      Man, I wish I was closer. Don't know how much 'expertise' I'd bring to the table, but I'd be all over helping you wrench on that thing. Best of luck.

P.S. Throw in some beer with that pizza, and I bet you'll get a lot further.

Yea i think i said that when i said Pizza or somethin i dont drink myself at all but if it will help i would provide a few

Comment

Yeah definately. I know from previous threads that theres a couple suckers for good pizza up there. !
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

i would help but work is keepin me busy

Comment

Originally posted by fuzztiva View Post
            i would help but work is keepin me busy

Thats ok i understand on that wish i was workin myself

Comment

Just to be clear im lookin for help on a weekend not a week day

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                Yeah definately. I know from previous threads that theres a couple suckers for good pizza up there. !
                Beer works for me :lol: but your a bit too far for me

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

yea just a bit

Comment

anyone? if not im thinking to just dump the whole car

Comment

Working...
                    X