No announcement yet.

Your favorite festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit: These were my 1st Gen faves. If it's 2nd Gen....

Comment

Geez, not even sure how to pic just one. There are stivas I like because they are bone stock and beautiful. There are stivas I like because they just flat fly, and there are stivas I like because their owners have poured so much work, blood, sweat, and tears into building them.

Performance Festiva would either have to be Cam's or Euro's. Tho, again, there are several others that could just as easily be up there in the rankings.

Project Festiva would probably be Techno, hands down.

Bone stock is hard to say, because I have seen so many really well kept, and well restored festers it would be damn near impossible to pick one and say that's my fav.

So, basically I have no answer to the original question.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Leapin's....that was it! Anybody able to attach a photo of it for here? That is the one I was thinking. So many nice ones on here..hard to pick...but for some reason that is the one that came to mind first. Of course the Red 88 LX recently posted for it's value is a sweet one too! Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor!

Comment

this is quite the hard question. i like all of the festivas mentioned. the people that make them that way are amazing!! but in a way im actually leaning toward my own. i know its not the best but just cause of the time i put into it and with how its improved ill have to say mine. lol im guessing there are a number of people that feel the same way...
          Tim S

Comment

My favorite is Evogun's.

Thanks

Comment

^^OOH! And EVOGUN of course....

Comment

Originally posted by Gforcefd View Post
                I have never seen those pictures of the silver festiva
                I have quite a few pictures of that festiva and have sent a few messages back and forth with the owner of the car, even ones of the wheel wells with the tire off showing just how much work has gone into it, oh and it doesn't use a stabilizer bar, its been converted to a A-arm style lower control arm, here's a pic

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

You should see if he could get us some of those custom taillights!!

my fav would be eurotiva's car..
                  -Josh R

Comment

Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
                    Leapin's....that was it! Anybody able to attach a photo of it for here? That is the one I was thinking. So many nice ones on here..hard to pick...but for some reason that is the one that came to mind first. Of course the Red 88 LX recently posted for it's value is a sweet one too! Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor!

I'll oblige!

-Scott
                    Aqua 93 L
                    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                      I have quite a few pictures of that festiva and have sent a few messages back and forth with the owner of the car, even ones of the wheel wells with the tire off showing just how much work has gone into it, oh and it doesn't use a stabilizer bar, its been converted to a A-arm style lower control arm, here's a pic

You should post up some more pics of that car! I know I'd like to see more of it, and I'm sure others here do too.
                      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

My favorite 1st: Mine 2nd: Chris (Damkid) B6T 3rd: Brian (25HP) Green

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
                          My favorite 1st: Mine 2nd: Chris (Damkid) B6T 3rd: Brian (25HP) Green
                          :lol: thank you, my second favorite festiva is your car

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Thanks! It took a while to remember..but I voted for you for FOM!

Originally posted by leapin View Post
                            I'll oblige!

Comment

^^That's gotta be a calender pic right there..

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

^^i like august....

-Scott
                                Aqua 93 L
                                Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                                White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Working...