Got in another accident!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got in another accident!

A guy pulled out in front of me last night and I clipped the rear corner of his pickup. This two accidents in a month!! I am killing off festivas.

The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

dude.. you're a 1 man Festiva demolition team... I bet your insurance company loves you now...

Comment

I didn't file the one I hit with the deer because I just had liability. This accident was the other drivers fault so I'll probably make some money off of it. The old guy pulled out it in front of me, and I clipped the corner of his truck.
      The Festiva Store

Comment

Man its still good a fence showed up in front of my festy & she ate that fence. Hell the most damage she ever took was the tire goin flat & a chip on the rim.

Comment

somehow i doubt it....if u hit him, its ur fault, even if he's a retard & pulled out in front of u.
          Wil
          02' Sc00by WRX Sedan (current project)
          00' Celica GT Automatic 38mpg gas-sipper (sold)
          05' Scion xB box-on-wheels (sold)
          93' MX-3 Hybrid on LSD (sold )
          96' Slowtegé 42mpg Beast-mobile (engine exploded)
          93' B6-ZE 'tiva GL aka"Blue Bomber"(now owned by darpien)

Comment

its wasnt his fault

Its not his fault for hitting him, the guy cut him off, trust me I know I have wrecked to many cars :-) Of course it depends on how the cop sees it too.

Hope you got a statement though.

Comment

^^true.. I rear ended a minivan with a Camry @50.. totalled the Toyota.. but it wasn't my fault.. the guy ahead had no brakelights whatsoever.. and there were cops present when it happened, so I didn't get a ticket for failure to control speed like I thought I would.. his insurance company settled..

Comment

Well, at least yout car isn't totalled.
                White '89L auto - Sold!
                Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

The guy went ACROSS my lane to head the other direction and recieved a citation for failure to yield. His insurance is going to pay for my car. I have already gotten hold of his insurance company and he admitted fault.
                  The Festiva Store

Comment

not in this state.........if u hit anyone, even if they pull out in front of u..its ur fault no matter what the circumstance

My friend got a ticket & had to pay insurance on an accident that happened to him this past spring.

He was basically the middle car in a 3 car collision.

Some asshole rear ends him at a stop light...his car then is pushed into the car in front of him.

The car in front of him sustained damage (his car was of course totalled), and it was considered his fault for rear ending the car in front of him, even tho the car that rear ended him was going like 40mph.

Stupid as fuckin hell but his insurance went up b/c of it b/c his company had to pay for the guy in front of him's car damage (it was an SUV of course). The car that rearended him didn't see much damage b/c it was a fucking pickup truck. His poor Maxima was totally fucked though
                    Wil
                    02' Sc00by WRX Sedan (current project)
                    00' Celica GT Automatic 38mpg gas-sipper (sold)
                    05' Scion xB box-on-wheels (sold)
                    93' MX-3 Hybrid on LSD (sold )
                    96' Slowtegé 42mpg Beast-mobile (engine exploded)
                    93' B6-ZE 'tiva GL aka"Blue Bomber"(now owned by darpien)

Comment

that's called "failure to maintain safe distance", basically tailgateing, even stopped. And yes, he should have gotten a ticket for it, unless the pickup driver was found to be negligent (gross excess of speed or intoxicated/influenced). I was in a similar situation. Sitting at a light on Rt40 East comming out of downtown, a Mitsu Pup in front of me. This dude in a full size Blazer comes off of 95, doing 45-50 down the ramp, never even hit the brakes. His front bumber wound up in the backseat of my mom's Grand Marquis, and my front end wound up under the Mitsu, his rear bumper in my windshield. All three of us were in the middle of the intersection from the force. Because the driver of the Blazer was "criminally negligent", I was absolved of responsibility. Otherwise, I would have recived a citation for "failure to maintain safe distance". Oh, and the dude in the Blazer was shit-faced. He opened his door and stumbled away, glass cuts and two broken teeth. I was fine, but had to climb out through the window. The dude in the Mitsu went to Bayview with whiplash. Almost forgot, he glanced off of a Camry in the left lane before hitting me. Family of four, two little ones in the back. They all walked away, shaken and some glass cuts. Drunk dude got damn lucky he didn't kill anyone.
                      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

but I do agree with you. Maryland is a left-wing, nazi/fascist state. Thanks, Glendenning!
                        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

NONAME most people don't know it, but even though you only had liability on your car that hit the deer, that is a covered accident when you hit a deer , I am not sure about who you have your insurance thru , or did you even call them to tell them about it ? friend of mine just hit one, only liability did not call them and when he bought another car to transfer insurance they asked what happened to the other car, and they told him it was covered , and it was a total loss I am curious Thanks ,Doug
                          ------------------------------------------------
                          The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                          Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                          HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                          Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                          Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                          Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                          Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                          90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                          It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

I thought that it wasn't covered with the deer. I'll have to check. I have State Farm for insurance. They didn't mention it when I transferred insurance after the accident.
                            The Festiva Store

Comment

you have to specifically have "animal" coverage on your policy.
                              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

Working...
                              X