Bullfrog newest member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullfrog newest member

Has the member introduced him/herself yet? If so I missed it!

I don't know... I tried to click his name and see if he has posted anything, and it says I don't have access... ?
    The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
    89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

yeah, i got the same thing.

Comment

lol im right here
        im 22yr man
        i uselly drive a 93 dodge diesel 4x4 and looking at buying one of these cars im on lots of chat forums so i thought id join one of these b4 i buy a car
        the reason y im buying one of these cuz i dont want to drive my truck in the winter cuz i dont want snow it since my old truck does not hav any rust at all on it so i guess u could say im looking for winter beater lol sorry
        are these easy to mod and fix
        are parts cheap for them

im a diesel guy and could tell u tons bout modding diesels but these are a hole new ball game to me
        dont got one yet but soon i will

Comment

I was behind a truck like yours today! It was Fire-Engine red and had a big and I mean BIG chrome panel on the tailgate...it was pretty! Welcome to the site. Be forewarned though....the Festiva is an endearing little car and you may end up addicted.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

I find Festivas easy to work on (compared to a lot of other cars I've owned), cheap to fix and modding them dosen't seem hard. The biggest hassle is swapping to a stronger transmission. Anything but the stock (or Aspire) trans means making custom mounts. Even the Aspire trans could use a custom mount. To do that swap means using the Aspire front mount (you have to), but that leaves you with just two bolts holding the front of the trans.
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

You'll find that these motors don't have compression ratios of 17:1 and higher!!

The B series Mazda engines are extremely easy to work on, and cheap as well. I've pulled quite a few diesel motors myself. Mainly from VW's.

BTW welcome to the forums!!
              Last edited by festivaWES; 09-25-2009, 07:15 PM.
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              ---------------------------------------------------
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Would it be too much to ask to see more pics of your truck? I always liked that bodystyle and the newer grille they had.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Remember the "Search" button is your freind!
                  Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                  - Unknown
                  I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                  - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                  - Bumper Sticker

Comment

lol i see this forum is busy and not slow at responding to threads or posts i like it so far i havent rely got into it and read stuff closely but i will

ill also put picks of that truck soon thats my old one i hav another the same the one in the pic broke to much stuff so i got another one lol
                    dont got one yet but soon i will

Comment

Working...
                    X