My first Festiva lead......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Festiva lead......

So drove home from school but my aunty came home so she took my spot. I park across the street and precede to lock my doors then my new neighbor comes by. I am thinking that he's gonna tell me to move so I begin to start my car but then he says " Hey man, I always see you under your hood and just wanted to let you know that there is one of these a few streets down. It's been there for a few years and never moved." I say thanks and decide since I need to go to the store, I'll check it out. So I go to the the street and stare in every yard going 5 mph (guy behind me honked, and i gave em the 1 finger salute ). He drives by and salutes me back, I smile at laugh as he speeds away in his chronic fan. Anyways a houses down I see it. Busted back window, tires flat all around, no grill but no dents even though its faded badly. I say "EXCUSE ME", and an old philipino man comes out. I politely ask if he is willing to sell the car. He tells me that its his brothers and people ask to have it for free all the time. I tell em that I have the same car and will not scrap it for money. He is nice enough to tell me its his brother's car and the brother lives somewhere else in the island (could barely understand). He also mentioned the back window was busted when his brother and another guy fought and the other guy kicked it in. I then ask if I can give him my name and number so me and his brother can talk. He says ok and I write my info. The car is badly faded but no dent/rust and its PURPLE? with a faded bluish stripe.
    I had my camera but felt it wasnt a good idea to take pics because he might have thought that I was planning on stealing it. This would have been a better story with pictures but ahh what the hell right. If I am able to get this car, I think I might try FOTM on just the story alone.

good luck on it!
    1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
    1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
    1983 Chevy Elcamino
    1993 Ford Festiva GL
    2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
    some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

Working...
    X