help need a favor asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help need a favor asap

i dropped my aspire rear end over at a welders tonight and he needs a measurment i couldnt give him. could someone measure how wide a rear shock bushing is (the width of the center meatal insert) thanks. he needs to know how wide to make the shock supports.

if you have a festy handy, they're the same dimentions.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

thats the problem i dont, all my stuff is at my mothers house, i was hoping someone had a shock close by, if not i guess i will have to make time to get them tommarow

Comment

give me 5 min...

ok, it's 1 and 27/32" and that will give you just enough room to make it easy to install.
        Last edited by FestYboy; 10-08-2009, 10:16 PM.

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

^ That's exactly what I got just now.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

muahahaha i'm fast

Comment

thanks i owe you guys!!!

Comment

That was cool. Festy owners ftw!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                X