Shrek Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrek Mobile

ok, this is what the grey ghost looked like 5 years ago after i got it and cut it down. I use to drive it around and one day my boss called me in and said somebody at work didn't think it appropriate for me to park it on county property. Seeing how i was still on probation for my job and if i didn't comply, all they would have had to do was say i wasn't working out and let me go. So that's how it came about to being the grey ghost. I looked thru all the threads i had started and didnt find any showing shrek mobile so i thought i would today.
    Attached Files
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

I think it looked quite festive!
    1989 Red L- The Baron
    www.letstalkbeatles.com
    Link to Baron Pics:
    http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
    1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

It's a little wacky, but don't see why it's anyone's business to complain about it. Jerks.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I think it's very creative. What do you use to anchor the characters?
        Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
        1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
        2004 Mazda 3
        -----------
        5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I put screws thru their feet into the piece of plywood they are on. And for the donkeys head since it kept drouping, i moulded a piece of metal that went up between his front legs and curved thru his body and ended up between his ears. I also had a piece of metal go up thru Shreks back to make him stand tall. It was a job getting it done but i did it. I got most of the characters off ebay. I had a total of 13 characters on the board by time i was done.
          01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Love that color!
            -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
            -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
            -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

I bet it's a big hit with the kids in the neighborhood!
              Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
              1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
              2004 Mazda 3
              -----------
              5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

It was. I'd be driving down the highway and people would pull up beside me and take pictures. I think that may be one of the reasons i was asked not to drive it to work and park on county property. Maybe someone thought i was a pervert and used the car to draw kids. But i liked my new job, and had just moved 28 miles to be closer to it and was still on probation and didn't want to loose it. Some say they would have told them to shove it but you dont do that when you have family to support. The reason i did it in first place was my grandkids loved shrek and I loved shrek, so they said grandpa, can you make a shrek mobile car and so i did.
                Last edited by milehighbear; 10-10-2009, 08:07 PM.
                01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

you should bring the shrek mobile back!
                  89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                  94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                  2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                  1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                  X