Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official holiday for the entire Festiva community?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did we ever decide on an official date? And I can preside over any official ceremonies.... I am a reverend, you know.

WELCOME to the UNIVERSAL LIFE CHURCH

Reverend
    James John DeAngelis III

The Universal Life Church has sent your application for ordination from ULC MONASTERY in Tucson, Arizona to Modesto, California. Providing that you filled out the form properly with your legal first and last name, it will be approved and entered into the International Database of the Ministry of the Church, whose numbers are in excess of 20 million ordained ministers worldwide.

The Universal Life Church has only two tenets (beliefs/doctrine):

• to promote freedom of religion and
    • to do that which is right.

It is the responsibility of the individual to determine what is right as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others and is within the law.

As a minister with the ULC, its own denomination, you are granted the following rights:

• To perform marriages within your state, following the rules laid out by the state in which
    you wish to perform said marriage.

• To perform funerals, baptisms, last rites or any other sort of legal ceremony or ritual you
    wish to perform, except circumcision.

• To start a church of your own, be it a bricks and mortar building or on the internet.

• To absolve others of their sins as you have been absolved of yours.
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

You never cease to amaze me....
      White '89L auto - Sold!
      Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

i'm a reverend from there too

Comment

Working...
        X