No announcement yet.

Operation: New festiva for stefan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! I'm glad it wasn't for nothing. I'd have been furious if I had driven that far and someone told me I couldn't keep it.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
      Awesome! I'm glad it wasn't for nothing. I'd have been furious if I had driven that far and someone told me I couldn't keep it.
      Yeah, there's always a way. Just gotta find a sympathetic inspector--maybe one you do business with regularly; they want to keep your business and not annoy you.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
        Yeah, there's always a way. Just gotta find a sympathetic inspector--maybe one you do business with regularly; they want to keep your business and not annoy you.
        I used to do DOT inspections - there are ways to keep things on the road - trust me - unless you get a rutheless DOT cop or you have an ovious wheel seal most cops will just look at the DOT tag and move on. I'm sure things work the same way in the great north

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
        92 GL - parts car
        97 aspire - parts car
        87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
        http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
        Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Working...
        X