Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better way of searching CL for Festivas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better way of searching CL for Festivas!

I figure a lot of us use craigslist.org to search for cars and parts and what not so I figured if you guys have never used.... Searchtempest.com ... you should check it out. Essentially you put in your zip and the distance you are willing to travel and search whatever you want and it will search ALL the craigslist postings near you instead of by major city.

Example I go to school in Anderson In, but live in Columbus In but am willing to go to Indianapolis In, or Bloomington In. Which are all major cities but hours apart. But with search tempest it will pull all the different cities up around you.

Try it out!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Woops sorry about that! I should probably check the search before posting!
      Feel free to delete this thread
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
      X