Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All electric 93 Festiva $3000

Priced has been lowered to $3000

Last edited by Pu241; 10-20-2009, 07:22 PM. Reason: Moved to new forum codes not needed

One day, electric might be the future of autos, just not there yet.
    3 grand to drive ten miles?? I'll pass.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

12 hours for 10 miles!?!?! WTH. and 2200lbs? is the engine and trans still in there in case you loose power? i don't get it.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

more like 4200....pointless. How do you save money in that investment??
        ---------------------------------------------------
        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
        ---------------------------------------------------
        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

I wouldn't buy it!

It doesn't even have a battery in the battery tray!
          And it looks like the engine's missing!
          Steve GT

Comment

Soooo....he's turned a $600 car that'll get great gas mileage, go 400+ miles on a tank of gas, and do 90 MPH into a $3000 car that is basically an enclosed golf cart--10 miles at 40 MPH.

Kinda reminds me of the guy who built a machine to make a gold bar out of other elements--but one of the elements was a PLATINUM bar, which is more expensive!
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Also, I got tired of burning holes in my clothes with battery acid :shock:

Comment

13" stock tires?
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

i have an electric conversion kit if anyone is interested..

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO
                    Soooo....he's turned a $600 car that'll get great gas mileage, go 400+ miles on a tank of gas, and do 90 MPH into a $3000 car that is basically an enclosed golf cart--10 miles at 40 MPH.
                    That about sums it up.............

The only way I would consider an EV is if it was one like that old white Datsun (?) that was posted on a You-Tube video. The one that ran like 12's or something crazy like that.
                    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                    Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

i realize im no admin or anything but i thought i would post this link. number 8 is the one i have in mind.
                      Tim S

Comment

Don't know quite what you mean Slyder. The person who posted the link is NOT the one with the car for sale (it's on craigslist in Atlanta). The car is for sale in Norcross, Ga and genghis1 is in IL.
                        I take it as a link looking for comments as opposed to a car for sale. I could be wrong but...
                        if so maybe genghis1 will correct me. How did everyone else take it?
                        Jerry
                        Jerry
                        Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                        90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                        92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                        93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

This is a joke
                          1990 Ford Festiva
                          1993 Lexus SC400- 4.0L V8

Comment

Originally posted by bebandit
                            Don't know quite what you mean Slyder. The person who posted the link is NOT the one with the car for sale (it's on craigslist in Atlanta). The car is for sale in Norcross, Ga and genghis1 is in IL.
                            I take it as a link looking for comments as opposed to a car for sale. I could be wrong but...
                            if so maybe genghis1 will correct me. How did everyone else take it?
                            Jerry
                            Slyder is correct. Since this is the for sale forum, opinions should not be given unless asked for. If this thread is to bash the guy who built the car and to say how we all thing he is a complete retard for making an electric festiva, than it is in the complete wrong forum.
                            The Festiva Store
                            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Originally posted by nonamekid
                              Slyder is correct. Since this is the for sale forum, opinions should not be given unless asked for. If this thread is to bash the guy who built the car and to say how we all thing he is a complete retard for making an electric festiva, than it is in the complete wrong forum.
                              FWIW, I don't think the guy who built the car is a retard, I was just saying I don't think the technology is there to make electric cars feasible right now.
                              Since that car has been on Ebay numerous times, as well as CL, I took the original post as looking for comments on the car. Just my .02, tho.:blah5:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                              X