identification help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identification help please

What is this tube for? Is it for an Aspire? I can't see it in my Festiva Shop Manual.

Thanks.

That is like a Ninja Snorkle Tube!

Comment

That tube looks like a transmission dipstick tube. However, I couldent tell you what vehicle it goes to.
      Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

Dipstick tube wouldn't have that much bend in it IMO. I'm thinking a coolant tube, maybe to the heater core or back from it.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Looks like the coolant tube that goes from the water pump, across the front of the block, and back to the trans end of the motor.
          Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
          04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
          62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
          Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Bypass....
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Aspire?

This came back from the metal laundry. I then had it primed & painted. But I think this is for an Aspire. I already put a bypass on my engine with the O-ring.

Is this for an Aspire?

Comment

I agree with blkfordsedan... coolant bypass. Don't know if the Aspire one is any different than the Festiva.
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Working...
                X