going to the track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to the track

Well I think I finally have my car running like I figure a b6me should run. My brother did a couple of 0-60 runs Saturday and got a 8.74 and 8.9 with a g-tech. I know that those times are not great but he spun most of the way through first gear both runs. I have 185/55/14 tires but they don't hook up very well. I decided to take it to the track on Friday night just for grins. I probably wont get any better than low 17's with my lard butt behind the wheel, but i know it will be fun anyway. My buddies at work are teasing me for taking a festy to the track but I just want to see what she will do. Hopefully Neil (gorgenheimer) will be able to go also. I really want to see what a bp festy will do. I will post times on Saturday good or bad as well as maybe some vids.
    Rick
    1990 Festiva L
    Bp swap, stock tranny

[

Show your racing trophies, 1/4 mile time slips and discuss other sanctioned racing sessions (includes auto-x, drag racing, 1/8 mile slips, etc)
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

You're a douche p-star.
      Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
      88? Parts car-sold
      91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
      86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
      1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

He might be a douche, but he's correct. Thats where racing discussions go.
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by gorgonheimer View Post
          You're a douche p-star.
          Please, elaborate with a thread here: http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

I'd be more than willing to respond.
          -Caleb
          So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to post out of place. I just thought that this would go under general discussion. I am kind of new to this and do try to follow posting protocol but I guess I still have a lot to learn. I actually did look under forum listings but I didn't see anything about racing or going to the track. Guess I will look a little better next time lol.
            1990 Festiva L
            Bp swap, stock tranny

[

Comment

Are you reading off the forum index? It makes it easier to see this different topics and what they're for.
              -Caleb

Comment

yes but I just went back to the index and there it was in plain sight , dont know how I missed it.
                1990 Festiva L
                Bp swap, stock tranny

[

Comment

It happens a lot when you're unfamiliar with a site.
                  -Caleb

Comment

Working...
                  X