New addition to the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition to the family

I am excited to say i am taking delivery on a 93 L . factory radio,a/c, no tilt, and no tach, gas gauge works. Body is in good shape, few dents, but paint is good. The bad.... the guy said the CV's are bad. I hit the clutch and put it in gear and nothing happens, 1 2 3 4 5 R, nothing. Not the CVS, but i would guess the clutch? or something more sinister? The valve cover leaks, but according to him its the head gasket. He pointed it out.....the valve cover. the spedo doesnt work.... I think thats about it. All for the handsome price of $200. he was asking 5, but I took care of that quick. Let me know what you think about the clutch vs. tranny thing.

B
    In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
    This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Did you buy that in Wyoming? Because there was a guy selling one like that here in Colorado.
    '90 LX

Comment

yeah i did. However, the fella selling it says he got it from a friend who got it from a guy asking for bus fair..... What color was it if you remember?
      In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
      God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)

Comment

It was white, but I think it had alloy wheels.
        '90 LX

Comment

naw, its not the one

Comment

With the worst clutch in the world you'd at least get some indication it's in gear. I'm thinkin' the tranny is toast. Mileage?

If it's otherwise in good shape, $200 seems about right. Someone'll sell you a tranny cheap, if it does turn out to be that.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

The car has 141,000. I did however did some searching(monsoon). I found a post that said more or less if one axel has come out, there will be no movement. is this right?

Comment

Working...
              X