No announcement yet.

Any new builds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like me and many others here you always have your festiva radar on. If you don't find a good builder you will make good use of all the parts you remove from one you already have I'm sure. :thumbleft:
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I may make some progress on my AutoX festy this winter if I have the $$.. also may rebuild a B3 for the car and have it boosted
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
        My plans are........ Just a small little fwd V6 swap, nothing major :lol:
        I thought someone said before that this engine is too big and will intrude on the wheel well. I don't know though I could be loosing it. It would be cool to be able to fit an SVT contour or focus engine.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Originally posted by Amos View Post
          "Venom"
          Pioneer DVD/GPS/CD head unit, full set of JBL speakers all around (6X9's in the back... as large as I can get in the front)
          Possibly an amp... need to read into that a bit more..
          what questions do you have? personaly, i'd stay away from 6x9s as they don't sound nearly as clean as a moderate set of components. as for an amp: YES you need one.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
            I thought someone said before that this engine is too big and will intrude on the wheel well. I don't know though I could be loosing it. It would be cool to be able to fit an SVT contour or focus engine.
            An SVT or Focus engine would take more effort due to firguring out the axle issues, the V6 should not go into the wheel since its only 3 cylinders long as compared to 4, so it should give more room towards the frame, it'll just take up a lot of room front to back where i'll have to cut the firewall

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

i'm going to be rebuilding my egt motor and getting aspire swap and the axles for the 88 323 f series tranny to have damkid make the tranny monts for me and by spring be ready to install in my new 91 GL.

Comment

Working...
              X