Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva_tunner
    replied
    Do you not have the rotunda tool for checking preload? its like 40 bucks and will save you the pain of bad berings iver and over again.

I dont think it would hurt to have them all in stock for yourself since parts are getting harder to find - 2 dollar mark up is nothing be glad the shims arent 10 bucks a piece - all of out parts at work get marked up 300% due to the fact they come on a slow boat from DK

Leave a comment:

• Hot_Wheels
    replied
    im doing it from scratch. in order to figure out the correct preload its trial and error with the shims. so its pretty costly

Leave a comment:

• GenevaDirt
    replied
    you don't think they are allowed to make a little money on a part? All the trouble and man power hours it takes to order those in and check them in is worth there 2 dollar mark up if you ask me. No one said to buy them all. You need to see which one you need and then buy it.

they are already losing money on it by the time the guy spent with you , if you only buy the ones you need.

Plus, unless you are doing it from scratch....just reuse whatever is in the hub already and you will be good to go.

Leave a comment:

• Hot_Wheels
    started a topic where to buy kia parts online??

where to buy kia parts online??

ok well ive been searching the internet and i find it kind of hard to believe that you can only get parts direct from the stealerships. im looking for the kia rio shim for aspire hubs. the dealer wants 5.10 each theres 21 total i have all the part numembers but i cant seem to find anyone online selling them

heres the part numembers if anyone is intrested
    the last 5 digits all end in 33041
    mb021 33041
    mb020 33041
    mb019
    mb018
    mb016
    mb015
    mb014
    mb013
    mb012
    mb011
    mb010
    mb009
    mb008
    mb007
    mb006
    mb005
    mb003
    mb002
    mb001

there are no sizes listed for them on my sheet i got from the stealership.

let me know if you know where i can get a discount i know they pay 3.10 for theres. the guy at the dealer gave me there part numembers and it had all there pricing.
Working...
X