stupid me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
    because it is rare man....thats why....and you would feel differently if you had one...lol
    Exactly!...
    Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
      Can I come and unburden your car of the excess weight that AC imposes on it?
      You can come unburden me of my AC... hasn't been turned on as long as me and my dad have owned the car which he bought in '92

Comment

I think its funny actually, I only owned one festiva in my life, and it was an 88LX with power mirrors, under seat tray, rear cargo cover, the head rests with the holes in them, full consul, rear wiper, white tach cluster, white delay wipers and stalk, and someone added a factory sunroof to it too. I only paid $30 for the whole car, sank about $300 into parts into it, then the unibody rotted to pieces when I was installing said parts, so I returned them and traded it to a junkyard for delivery of a truck I bought.

I had no idea how valuable all of the options were, it may have even had swoopies added to it, the previous owner was trying to option it out until the head gasket blew on him. When I found out a week later that the stuff in it would sell I went back and it was very flat, they set a dump truck on it. I don't know how, but they did.
        Last edited by Nerd Racing; 11-29-2009, 11:08 PM.
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

^ That sucks !!
          Last edited by freshtiva; 11-29-2009, 11:38 PM.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I'll keep the A/C....with global warming I might need it one day.....
            1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
            1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
            1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
            1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
            1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
            1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
            1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

Comment

Originally posted by Kraig View Post
              I'll keep the A/C....with global warming I might need it one day.....
              Just remember; Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but he did invent global warming...
              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
              Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

...but haven't you noticed they (whoever they are) aren't calling it "global warming" most of the time now but "climate change"?! :?
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                  ...but haven't you noticed they (whoever they are) aren't calling it "global warming" most of the time now but "climate change"?! :?
                  yeah, because after they sounded the alarms (prematurely), they discovered that earth was actually in a mini ice-age for the last 300-400 years, and we are now returning to our 'normal' temp. But so much business and political posturing has been built around 'global warming' that no one wants to admit they were wrong!

Sorry to hijack the thread, Nova...
                  Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                  Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Never the less....I might that A/C one day....lol
                    1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
                    1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
                    1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
                    1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
                    1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
                    1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
                    1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

Comment

NASA needs A/C: News @ 11.
                      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
                      X