Second thoughts on the 323 I just bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second thoughts on the 323 I just bought

Hmmmmm....maybe I shouldn't have bought my 323 after all....

90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

maybe you should just buy this one too.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Nice car. The write up makes it so much more appealing!
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
        maybe you should just buy this one too.
        I could really go for a Gen1 323 hatchback with lotsa bells and whistles--maybe a GTX?
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
          I could really go for a Gen1 323 hatchback with lotsa bells and whistles--maybe a GTX?
          I know where there is a nice minty one......hehehehee
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I know where there is a nice minty one......hehehehee
            Oregon?

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
              Nice car. The write up makes it so much more appealing!
              Or possibly, did you actually mean to say, "appalling"??? ROFL!

The write up was an epic work of "truth in advertising"! Good stuff.

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
              In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Oregon?
                Elyria Ohio
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Elyria Ohio
                  Duh, heyyyyy. Ohio is closer than Oregon! Is it for sale, how much, how do I contact the owner, yadda yadda.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

WAS.....WAS for sale.....ever hear of a guy called Mattswabb?
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Oh. Dirt, you are a tease! And not the sort I like, unless you look like P. Anderson for example. But I'm guessing you don't.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Oh. Dirt, you are a tease! And not the sort I like, unless you look like P. Anderson for example. But I'm guessing you don't.
                        Nope....don't have big poofy blond hair....sorry
                        89L Silver EFI auto
                        91GL Green Auto DD
                        I will sleep when I die!

Comment

^everything else is about anotomicaly correct though....

there is a collection of GTXs in connecticut (went on sale this past spring)
                          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Nope....don't have big poofy blond hair....sorry
                            Actually I wasn't thinking of her poofy hair, it was her Twin Assets, her....eyes. Yeah, that's it, her eyes.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

so sell me your 323 and you can buy this one
                              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                              X