Recommended supplier/service providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended supplier/service providers

A lot has been posted about suppliers and/or service providers that have messed up in one way or another. I'd like to suggest we change things up a little and post a list of those companies we've dealt with that provide great service, products, prices or all of the above.

I think this would work best in the regional section so I'm going to get theball rolling by starting a list in the Canada West forum. I would also suggest that we set a rule that you have no vested interest in the company you recommend.

Cheers
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

I went to Discount tire a couple days ago to get some new tires (ended up putting 13's on finally!). Anyway They were super nice, affordable, very quick, also I only purchased two 13" rims but bought 4 tires (basically there deal was you get a discount with 4 tires so it cost me $20 more to get 4 tires vs 2 so it was a great deal) but the guy said whenever I get the other two rims he'd be happy to put them on free of charge. Sweet deal.

Overall
    Quality- 10
    Value-?? We will see
    Service- 10 Quick and friendly
    Price- 10 155/80/13- as low as $17
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
    X