Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all BF/b6t owners

http://www.corksport.com/index.php?d...&news_id=27#27
    Corksport is discontinuing sales of all bf chassis parts on 12/31/09. :angryfire::sad7:
    Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

that sucks... ill have to get the strut tower bar soon then....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

does the bf strut tower brace fit the festiva? what about bf strut mounts?

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
        from what i have heard the strut tower bar fits... but you have to drill the holes out a bit... but the strut mounts/camber adjust plates are to wide to fit in the festiva holders... you may be able to trim a bit off the edges tho...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

the strut brace is cheaper from fms anyway..

Comment

i want to get a set of caster camber plates, since the festiva ones are obsolete. i wish they would clerance some stuff out though

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
              The camber plates won't fit without trimming. There are some pics on my car domain of them test fitted.
              Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Working...
              X