Upgraded coil information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded coil information

Hey there, I searched "MSD" and a whole bunch of other things... but nothing really turned up (I'm thinking it's because MSD is too short to search) (I also put this in general because I think this is more electrical than engine related..)

I'm looking at getting an upgraded coil and wires... and I'm wondering what the best set-up would be. I'm not looking to try to make my car faster or anything (But if it was a side-effect I wouldn't complain ) I'm just looking to boost my MPG a little and make things healthier for my engine.

What would be the best set-up for a stock 1993 auto festy? Do I need anything else other than the enhanced coil? I see MSD sells another part that's related.. but I'm new to this stuff and don't quite understand what it does lol

If you could provide me with part numbers and names of what I need that would be great

a blaster coil and set of wires would work nice... if you ever want more a 6al would make even more power...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
    X