12 Days of Christmas (Thank God)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Days of Christmas (Thank God)

Well, after much complaining about lack of time to work on my car, I've been informed that I'll indeed be getting two weeks off for Christmas, or close. Looks like the preparations that kept me away from Madness were warranted. Two ways to look at it, really... 288 consecutive hours to work on the half-pint, or, while some of us (in America) don't have jobs that pay us sometimes, I should be happy just for employment, but instead of getting paid for Christmas I have to float through on my own previous responsibility and restraint. Honestly, I prefer the first one much more, because I am keeping my spirits up and I have to get my CD/MP3/etc unit into the dash of that car! Not only that but I could really use the driving light upgrade that I mentioned before. 2 10" subs are going into that box too if I can help it! No amp just yet, but at least I can show a finished product, right? Man, I need to win the lottery... Oh well, Merry Christmas! *Goes searching for the nog* Oh, and you can all sit by my tree.

In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Working...
X