Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUT A SOCK IN IT!!!!

This is hillarious.

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Re: PUT A SOCK IN IT!!!!

Originally posted by Roboskittle
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=311931

This is hillarious.
    Wow.

And I thought I did some stupid stuff.

I bet that if the car was a Festiva, he'd probably see an increase in gas mileage or something...

Regards,

Tim
    White '89L auto - Sold!
    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

I've turned wrenches for a living for over 25 years, and I've never seen that. this brings up the age old question, is it painful?
      Lobo
      it's hard being cool.
      88 Festiva L
      99 V92C

Comment

That might help with my leaking valve cover. [goes to do that now]

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

idiot

What an Idiot! obviously this guy still lives at home with mommy and daddy and they probably bought the car for him, so why not have the parents cover it? Must be nice to have your parents buy you such a nice car, but I'd rather be poor and have enough common sense to be able to take care of my own cars then to be a clueless moron like this.

This proves all the wrong people have all the best stuff in the world, and just because you are rich doesn't' mean you aren't a moron.

The funny thing is half the people responding seem to have a similar level of competence and knowledge, like it's a forum of clueless rich morons.
          Chris Rummel

Comment

NO BIG LOSS!!!!!!!!!

it was just a BMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I heard of a guy who put a sock in the carb while he did some work so he wouldn't get debris in there. Forgot to take it out and it got sucked in. Not sure if it's true or not. You'd think the car just wouldn't start. Worst case it might get sucked into the intake manifold.

Comment

Chris - That is probably true....two guys I knew in Seattle that owned M3's (E-30 and E-46) were a) rich and b)never touched the car except to put gas in it or check the oil...to them it was just an appliance (like a toaster or microwave) but with a lot more status. What a waste!

Clearly, BMW needs to attract a better "class" of buyer! :roll:

Roland

Comment

Hmm.. That's what makes the Internet great. You know your not to bright when you totally screw up, then post the screw up on the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicaldj
                    NO BIG LOSS!!!!!!!!!

it was just a BMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I agree. waste of sheet metal.

(Beat My Wanker)
                    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

^ I can tell you've never driven a BMW...
                      * Retired Festiva-er*
                      1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
                      B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

actually, yes, I have. And I was not impressed.

I'd take an older Audi Quattro anyday over an M3
                        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

I liked the sig on one of the BMW threads, Children in the back seat causes accidents ,accidents in the back seat causes children, so be safe and drive a 2 seater
                          ------------------------------------------------
                          The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                          Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                          HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                          Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                          Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                          Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                          Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                          90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                          It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

All your “if you can’t fix your own car, you’re a moron” and “if you drive a bimmer, daddy must have bought it for you because you are lazy” is soooooo typical of the Festiva self-proclaimed Gods.

A lot of people know little about cars: Festivas or BMWs, that doesn’t make them morons. This guy is a moron for improvising clothing as replacement car parts and being either too stupid or too cheap or both for not calling a towing to bring it to a decent place to get it fixed.

A lot of people work their asses off to pay for their BMWs; I have yet to meet someone whose mommy or daddy paid for their car.
                            I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

really? I went to a private high school, because my parents didn't believe in the public education system (with good reason). They busted their asses to pay for my tuition. Most of my classmates, however, came from very well-to-do families. Most of them were given cars by mommy and daddy when they became driving age. I was the outcast because I DIDN"T have a new BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Acura, etc. Most of them barely had a clue where to put fuel in the car, much less anything else. And none of them took car of the cars. Their opinion was "if it breaks, mommy and daddy will pay to fix it". Then there was me and my friends. We were the minority. We worked summers and weekends to be able to buy a piece of shit, and learned how to fix it out of necessity.

And you're right, alot of people work their asses off to afford their car, BMW or Festiva. I have no issues with those folks. I take issue with anyone who expects things to be handed to them.

What does this have to do with the original thread? I have no idea!
                              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

Working...
                              X