on the bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gomez View Post
    I thought about that too. Interesting fo sho.
    The wreckers should have the piece.. Just buy the whole rear wiper and strip it.

Sent from the depths of hell.
    Last edited by jawbraeka; 03-14-2014, 10:53 AM.
    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km
    City - yet to be determined.

Comment

• Trust me.

Windshield wiper transmission.
      Last edited by bravekozak; 03-26-2014, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• shifter knob
        . (I still like my knob better).

rear brake lever

grease cap

A/C pulleys

cylinder head

trunk decal

throttle body

timing belt

Sorry guys, I bought the headlamp adjusting screws.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 05-18-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• So apparently the '88-89 rear break levers are different from the '90-93?
          Going to have to remember that when I'm at the JY.
          '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
          '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
          '92 Aqua parts Car
          '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
          '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
          Your holy ghost will not save you.
          Your God plutonium will not save you.
          In fact...
          ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• i think the parking brake dude is full of it. there is a LEFT and RIGHT mechanism. they fit ALL years. E8BZ2N511C. E8BZ2N512C.

Comment

• how do you justify a $5.70 ship cost for an L PLUS decal that can be sent in an envelope with a stamp. Ebay rip off artists.

Comment

• Easy Tiguan. It cannot be justified.
                Last edited by bravekozak; 05-19-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
                  i think the parking brake dude is full of it. there is a LEFT and RIGHT mechanism. they fit ALL years. E8BZ2N511C. E8BZ2N512C.
                  Thanks, I never noticed a difference, but would be the first time I over look something!
                  '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                  '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                  '92 Aqua parts Car
                  '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                  '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                  Your holy ghost will not save you.
                  Your God plutonium will not save you.
                  In fact...
                  ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                    I'm sure glad Festiva parts aren't as expensive as other cars.

Kalamazoo red

Ornament

Pennsylvania
                    Wishing that dash was rhd with a hole in the top..

Brave, in regards to the comment about expensive parts.. Don't jinx us lot.. We have enough issues with finding the parts we want lol.

Sent from the depths of hell.
                    Last edited by jawbraeka; 05-23-2014, 11:22 PM.
                    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
                    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
                    Highway - 7.32L/100km
                    City - yet to be determined.

Comment

• that seller had 2 dashboards at one time. i bought one but saved on the shipping by going to pick it up. 4 hr rnd trip. this is an 88/89 dash. just the shell. no bracing or stiffeners. it's worth the $100 for a restoration but no way with another 2 bills tacked on for shipping.

Comment

• I have a 93 gray dash. Will the large 93 tube bracing fit the 89 dash which only had narrow struts? I really like the manual choke cable hole, because I have a manual choke. I too was thinking about driving down to pick it up.
                        Last edited by bravekozak; 05-24-2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• how do you justify a $5.70 ship cost for an L PLUS decal that can be sent in an envelope with a stamp. Ebay rip off artists.

If the seller is a "top rated power seller" they have to upload tracking info for the package in order to keep their TRPS status. That TRPS status gives the seller a 20% in fees which adds up to $100's a month depending on sales volume. Sadly, An ebay seller cannot just put something in an envelope and put a stamp on it or they get "dings" on their sellers account.

If the seller did out it in an envelope and ship it without tracking info, the buyer can easily claim they never got i. Ebay will give them their money back because the seller has no proof he/she even sent it. Ebay sellers must have tracking for everything we send. I make a living selling on ebay. I know.
                          Last edited by d0n; 05-25-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• This ECU is expensive! No wonder he hasn't sold it since Christmas!

This resistor appears to have the ceramic coating on the coil, intact.

Anyone have trouble opening their hood because of having too much weight in their wallet? This will solve both problems.
                            Last edited by bravekozak; 05-25-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• sorry to lump you in with bad experiences i and others have had. sadly over the years, ebay motors has become a junkyard of generic garbage and repetitious multiple listing that do nothing but waste time. many, many sellers offer items that they will claim fits our cars but won't without severe re-engineering. i used to be able to input "ford festiva" in the search box and a majority of the listings were actual festiva parts. new, used, rare, replacement, remanufactured parts for a FESTIVA. it was fun to go through the pages and maybe score a hard to find part. now, unless you input the exact part, you'll get gems like: Lemonade air freshener - fits ford festiva, Metal garage signs - fits ford festiva, Power window motor - fits ford festiva, 205/50 R18 tire - fits ford festiva. the list of flotsam goes on for 100s of aggravating pages.
                              incidentally, a 1oz box big enough to put a label on sent 1st class WITH tracking is $3.37 USPS. i'll grant the seller 2+ bucks for time and material. but there too if comparisons are noticed, different sellers of the exact same item on ebay will charge suspiciously lower or higher for shipping. and then a third seller will ship it for free but the item itself costs $20 more than the other sellers! i know i'm being jacked. thanks for your input though d0n. i'm sure we can trust you as a seller.

Comment

• "Ford Festiva" gets you 35,487 hits.

"Ford Festiva -fits" gets you only 1,677 hits.

Rare
                                Aspire decal
                                Camshaft
                                Automatic trans info
                                Last edited by bravekozak; 05-26-2014, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X