No announcement yet.

on the bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought one last year off the bay but would have liked an extra one and sold the rest.
    93 GL

Comment

• Wow! Sexy window cranks. Too bad I can't use them, since I have power windows now. I sure would like to see them on the next Festiva of the month.

Comment

• Unbelievable! This horn used to cost $20 new. Just be careful when you use it around cattle. They may break the fence down. Ask me how I know.

Comment

• I laugh at these fools.
          I offered $15 for this overpriced piece of plastic, and they countered with $45!
          Do you thimk I should counter-counteroffer with $15.01 or $16?
          Else, they can keep them until Hell freezes over.
          Last edited by bravekozak; 07-01-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
            I laugh at these fools.
            I offered $15 for this overpriced piece of plastic, and they countered with $45!
            Do you thimk I should counter-counteroffer with $15.01 or $16?
            Else, they can keep them until Hell freezes over.

If you could get a bunch of people to offer $15, they might see the error in their ways? I've even help you out myself! (They countered, $40 lol)
            Last edited by MTec007; 07-01-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
              Unbelievable! This horn used to cost $20 new. Just be careful when you use it around cattle. They may break the fence down. Ask me how I know.
              How do you know?
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada
              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• those splash shields did retail for way more than you'd expect. don't know if it's some super plastic or black gold. the seller might be basing his price off of an old ford price list. i wouldn't be surprised if his original $65 is only 50% of the ford retail price for this piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                  How do you know?
                  I have one of those on a '77 Chevy C10 pickup.

Comment

• fast, I have three moo moo horns.

What a beautiful small car.
                    Mazda 121L

electric fuel pump

left hand tail

right hand tail
                    Last edited by bravekozak; 07-04-2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Who said moo moo and hand tail all in one post ?
                      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

• Automatic transmission manual

Comment

• 89 ignition coil E8BZ-12029-A

Comment

• My 88 started misfiring at one point after being parked- the only real problem I ever had with it except an alternator replacement- sold it at 275 K-
                            so one thing I tried was another coil- Not that impressed with the stock that was never any other problem other wise,
                            and I got a big square yellow Accel coil at not a lot of cost, that looked impressive at least-

The problem turned out to be the plug wires themselves and although I heard ticking from the general area, it wasn't until I viewed the motor in the very dark that I could see small arcs of electricity jumping between the wires.

A wrap of electrical tape and separating the wires a bit cured the problem until I could get replacements- and it ran like a champ after that.

Point is you can get a better coil than stock I think, whether necessary or not. A coil is just a coil sorta- and the Asian stock ones are not that beefy. just sayin.
                            Also- the coil listed above has awfully dark looking screw terminals for being "new". I wonder.
                            Last edited by harpon; 08-01-2015, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Everyone with a 91 Festiva should own one of these!

When is an L more expensive than an LX? Only on the bay.

Base is 16916 for a hood release.
                              Last edited by bravekozak; 08-22-2015, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTec007 View Post
                                If you could get a bunch of people to offer $15, they might see the error in their ways? I've even help you out myself! (They countered, $40 lol)
                                Thanks! We've sent your offer to donalsonvillemotors.Review Offer Overlay Opened
                                info
                                Please allow 48 hours for a response from donalsonvillemotors.
                                Don't want to wait? You can still buy it now.
                                Your offer :
                                US $15.00
                                Shipping:
                                1993 Festiva - White/Black - 5 speed

Comment

Working...
                                X