Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Festiva

Nine more 88 brochures left.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 02-04-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
      There is nothing like having a brand new drivers door panel.
      This puppy is still for sale. He wants $120!
      I bet $50 will take it once someone tells him what car this is for.
      Local pickup would be preferred.

Comment

• Cheap cruise. make an offer.
        Mostly the same parts as in the Festiva kit.
        Missing the cruise computer.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 06-17-2018, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Viva Porrtugal. Two NOS DA67-66-120
          Last edited by bravekozak; 07-08-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Fiat 500s are also subcompacts. I'll bet their seats can fit our Festivas.

Gucci

Comment

• This sort of looks like a Festiva?

Comment

• Saw this on eBay Germany. A Mazda DA grille. This will fit our Festivas, but you would also have to source the left and right DA headlights. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275524207452

Comment

• That Mazda DA grille has a new item number.
                  There is one NOS headlight also listed. Good luck finding the other one + corner lights

Comment

• I like the grill. There's a bunch on eBay, Germany. Price ain't bad. Not cheap but not bad if you need it or want it. I didn't see any headlights to fit it though. I'll look further.
                    thanks for posting.
                    '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
                    '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
                    '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

• Actually found 2 on eBay for left side drive cars. 117 for the light and 90 for shipping.
                      I'm not sure how their currency converts to USD. As they say, it's an answer to a question I never asked. They'd look sharp but for the $750-$1,000 they would set me back I could find better use for my money.
                      '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
                      '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
                      '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

• You could request the item be shipped sea mail and wait two months for it to arrive.

Comment

• You could request the item be shipped sea mail and wait two months for it to arrive.

Comment

Working...
                          X