Upcoming Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Projects

What are some projects you guys plan on doing next year? If all goes well I will be building another festiva.. or two.
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

i have 8 cars that need attention..... and 2 more that aren't mine...
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      i have 8 cars that need attention..... and 2 more that aren't mine...
      I've got 2 complete cars, 1 shell of a car, and 1 parts car right now.
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

i want to keep working on zippy untill i have an 11 sec car and to make a bit of money im gonna bpt swap the 323 gt i have and sell it... then if there is enough money to go around i want to klze swap my parts car and SLAM it on 13x8s

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

finishing my BP swap. putting my red car back together with new motor.
          and gonna get a bike from atl and get back into stunt riding(salvage bike, hince project)
          93L sold. First FESTY!
          91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
          91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
          89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
          93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
          89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
          93GL Sold Too Soon!
          91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

81 ford explorer propane 3/4 ton needs ALOT of attention. 93 parts car needs engine swap(stock engine in good shape but swap is my fiery dream) a foofing buddy i do some work for is giving my a '54? yamaha? moped! all it needs is a piston(single cylinder)and some tlc... origional paint body engine etc. that is gonna get my rocks off. cheers to Walter, my favorite kick butt crazy old dude!
            light a man a fire and he'll stay warm for the night.
            light a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.:faroah:

Comment

Finish my festy, paint and slam the gt, new suspension for the se, fix the truck (snapped axle and clean the carb), get my bike running/painted and payoff my quest motor/start on that swap. Also have to put my dads conquest back together and paint my cousins bike that I dropped.
              Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

This winter... finish my KL project, next winter, put boost to it :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
                  Finish my festy

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

finish minigun ( I was saying the same thing last year )

I may be taking over my girl friends festiva and getting her something with more room, a small mini truck or suv.

an AR15 pistol is in the works,I picked up an ar15 frame that is regestered as a pistol and havent dome anything with it yet so maybe one of these before the years end....

Last edited by NovaSS; 12-13-2009, 09:12 AM.
                    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

If all goes as planned later today, I'm leaning toward becoming a hoarder. :mrgreen:

Details later. Other than that, getting started on Batstiva's revival, and tweaking the new one a bit.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                        If all goes as planned later today, I'm leaning toward becoming a hoarder. :mrgreen:

Let me know if you need any advise My next years project will be

FANTASTIVA
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

finish this screwed up b8 swap i bought, then make it handle ie suspension work, then turbo the sucker.

Comment

Build Pinkstiva for Tiffany, get my Cobra running and add bags to the Harley.
                            Brian
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                            :fish:

Comment

I need to learn to weld so I can resurrect my Mustang. It has some rust and a crack in the floor pan that goes all the way across the car (needs sub frame connectors, too), Patch up my Festiva and build some custom mounts.
                              Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                              '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                              '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
                              X