No announcement yet.

met with arty last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea there is a sonic in lancaster!! i just called my sister and we're having a gift exchange on wednesday so that won't work out! we should go tonight lol before all the snow comes!
    Amazing Amanda

Comment

cool maybe we should meet up in lanc on wed ill call arty to see whats a good time.
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

lots of ppl in pa... so close yet so far away... im driving the stiva to reisterstown/balt for newyears...

Comment

thats not to far for me. i drove to glen burnie for a wile just to work every day we should hook up too seeing as you def know how to hook up the turbo action.
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

let me know whats goin on heck I might be bored Wednesday and need somethin to do
            Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

you are def welcome to come down arty gets off at 5 and there are 2 sonics in lancaster i dont know which one we are meeting at yet ill let you know.

-aglatfe1 is sometime after 5 good for you also?

Comment

i know of a sonic in Brownstown....not sure where the other one is
                Tyler

Comment

right on Rt 30 next to Dutch Wonderland
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

oh yea pa pre-meet

Comment

ah i know where that is.... ill definatly try to come.
                      Tyler

Comment

you all still meetin at sonic tomorrow?
                        Tyler

Comment

yep 6:30 if you want to join it looks like it may just be me arty and you if you come.

Comment

alright ill definatly try to come but I might have some things to do. Ill text arty if i cant come.
                            Tyler

Comment

Working...
                            X