new cluster question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cluster question

i was checking all the lightbulbs in the back of my new tach cluster and realized that one of the posts that one of those circle plugs fits into is broken off. i dont think this should present i problem i just thought id ask.

the other thing is where it looks like the seatbelt bulb hole is blocked off. ive noticed the same think in other clusters, so whats up with that?

and one more thing. 2 of my bulbs have a blackish-ring around the glass but the filaments are still intact. are they good?

it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

i beleive the post that broke off is what actually locks the connector in place, so i can see that causing you a hard time later on down the road

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I have one cluster with both locking posts broken off; hasn't been a problem yet.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
        I have one cluster with both locking posts broken off; hasn't been a problem yet.
        good good. i figured it was just a guide or something.
        it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Comment

Working...
        X