no speaker install !!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no speaker install !!!!!!!!!!!

looks like the speaker install wont happen on sat because of the freaking snow (how nice it must be to live in a nicer climate like uh hum eurotiva in the winter). i have no garage so i use my honda lovin buddys garage for all my projects and i prob wont be able to get over there tomorrow because of the crap that falls out of the sky. ohh well just another weekend behind on my project, this sucks!!!!!
    Last edited by Pu241; 12-19-2009, 08:12 AM. Reason: fix title
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

crank the heat in the car and just crawl around inside

Comment

ha ha yea your rite im just worried about the drive over there, btw what the heck are you doing up still? your the same time zone as me.
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Working here.......Hey I'm not gonna be able to work on mine because of weather too. It's getting down into the 40's and raining. 61* is gonna be the high for the next couple days.
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

ha ha 40's we will be lucky if it hits the 40 mark by march (there is no digs intended) 40's would be great. its supposed to snow like a foot tonight. i can hear the danged ol plow trucks rite now. oh well, another day its ok
          Last edited by bobbyspider; 12-19-2009, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Been at least -20C here every night for the past couple weeks... I don't have a heated garage and my car's going in for paint soon so I've got to strip almost everything... I have to bum space in Stefan's garage but he's been busy with work and his lady friend lol

Comment

omg sorry bro thats rouging it for real!!! im getting my car ready for paint soon too. im going old school nova brown w/ gold wheels and stretched tires how about you.

Comment

Straight high gloss black.

My car's gonna be themed after "Venom" from the spider-man series... I'm not huge into comic books or anything.. I just think it would give the car some awesome character.

It's an aspire swapped 93 GL and I'm going with a full leather interior, Gloss black exterior, modest JBL sound system and a couple other goodies..

I'm probably just gonna go for a nice well-built B6, I don't need a super fast car, but I wouldn't mind the extra pep.

Comment

nice what the wheels and accents? any?

Comment

Right now I've got all my front lights completely clear, I'm thinking of getting a set of smoothies for the rear and night-shading them or whatever that stuff is called...

For rims right now I've got my pizza cutter winter wheels on old civic rims... and I'm gonna be buying some rims off of Stefan's Dead Red... I have no idea where they're from, but they're a nice powder'd silver

Oh yea, I've also got a Fiberglass GTX hood on the way lol

Here's how the front looks;

Last edited by Amos; 12-19-2009, 04:02 AM.

Comment

word, that will look good. well the plow trucks tell me its time for bed. peace.

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                        Working here.......Hey I'm not gonna be able to work on mine because of weather too. It's getting down into the 40's and raining. 61* is gonna be the high for the next couple days.
                        Heres the problem euro. Folks up North here "Its gonna be cold. The temps dropping to 40*. And they laugh. With good reason. Up North if its 40* Thats Tshirt and shorts weather. What they fail to realize is that 40* down here also includes 60 - 90% humidity which helps that cold drive itself right on down into your bones and makes it feel ALOT colder.
                        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                        - Unknown
                        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

how did everybody else get your front speaker grills out? i had to use fishing line.
                          it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Comment

^ i like that idea. And Monsoon, Thanks for clarifying it for these guys.
                            -Greg
                            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                            Redneck Engineer
                            FOTY - '09
                            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by Futurefesty90 View Post
                              how did everybody else get your front speaker grills out? i had to use fishing line.
                              used a spackling blade on the bottom of the grill and gently pried upward and popped right off.
                              '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                              '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                              '92 Aqua parts Car
                              '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                              '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                              Your holy ghost will not save you.
                              Your God plutonium will not save you.
                              In fact...
                              ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Working...
                              X