Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got a new (to me ofcourse) festiva!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Guy
    replied
    Great deal, man!

Just get her running and save your pennies for more work. Keep in mind something could go wrong and you'll need $$ for repairs/parts replacements.

Drive cheap now...turbo later.

Just my opinion.

Karl

Leave a comment:

• HondaSlayer
    replied
    as soon as i figure out which one i want to use i will probly do that.

Leave a comment:

• eurotiva
    replied
    Originally posted by HondaSlayer View Post
    ok thank you for the help. now if i could just find a turbo manifold i would be in good shape. i have 2 turbos laying around and im not sure which one to use yet.

I'd sell one(turbo) to have your head decked($35), and buy your parts(timing belt) and such. My .02$

Leave a comment:

• HondaSlayer
    replied
    ok thank you for the help. now if i could just find a turbo manifold i would be in good shape. i have 2 turbos laying around and im not sure which one to use yet.

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    well at least check it, if it's out of spec, then deck it (you gon't no choice then) and have them take another .010" off for a little more compression.

Leave a comment:

• HondaSlayer
    replied
    do you think i will need to get it milled. i was going to have it checked before i put it on but i am low on money and im not sure how much it costs to do that

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    pull the head and have it decked before reinstalling.

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Nice score, I see that you plan on turbo'ing it later.. If you ever want to sell the FMS header let me know

Leave a comment:

• JPT
    replied
    $400.00 is what I paid for my no option, "plain as they come" '90 L

You got an excellent deal.

Leave a comment:

• perucho
    replied
    I think you over paid. Good luck next time.

LOL! Nice score man!

Leave a comment:

• HondaSlayer
    replied
    not sure if he was. he didnt want to get rid of it though. his name was rob. i needed to borrow money from my aunt cause i couldnt pass that deal up. now i need to sell my 95 camaro to pay her back. but im happy with it. i should have it fixed in the next week or two if i can scrounge up money for a head gasket and timing belt. cant wait to put up pictures of her. stupid snow!

Leave a comment:

• TominMO
    replied
    FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS?!?!?!?! That has GOT to be the deal of the decade!

Leave a comment:

• marinepolice03
    replied
    ya i would say so. was he a member on here?

Leave a comment:

• HondaSlayer
    started a topic Just got a new (to me ofcourse) festiva!!

Just got a new (to me ofcourse) festiva!!

I got another festiva finally! it is a 93 L. i got it for $400 on craigslist in norristown. It has FMS springs and kyb struts all around. All new bushings and axel shafts in the front. it has slotted rotors in the front and the guy said it has j spec drums in the rear.(never heard of them). It has a short shifter in it already and custom door panels for 2 speakers in each and rear panels for 2 10in subwoofers in each. I need to put a head on it but i have one in the garage from my other car. It is red and i will post pictures of it as soon as i can get all the snow off of it. o yea i forgot it has a custom exhaust on it that appearanty(im sure i spelled it wrong) cost $650. It has a FMS header and a high flow cat on it. I cant wait to get it running. It also came with a flip out tv, a mitsu turbo, a momo steering wheel and e-brake handle he said he ordered from germany. I was so excited to get it. So do you guys and girls think i got a good deal?
Working...
X