firts (pre-meet) in lancaster last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firts (pre-meet) in lancaster last night

sorry but we didnt get any pics (boo creepy foot doctor). Arty, Art, James and me got together last night for a few hours, we were at a sonic so we froze our selves to death. In case you dont know what a sonic is, its a drive-in resturaunt with no inside eating only where you park (what were we thinking it was only 23 deg last night). I met James for the first time and i have to say he has the cleanest festiva I have ever seen, its just pretty -jet black w/ metal flake and rolling on gunmetal 14's. Arty brought out scrappy with the b6 swap rocking some bbs style wheels. We want to do it again soon without standing in the cold of course and also plan a big meet for this summer and a trip to ohio. So if you missed out sorry but dont worry we will be organizing again in the near future we are going to see how many pa and md guys there really are and hopefully flush out some new guys that dont know about the fourum but still love their funbox. -thanks for hangin guys and see ya again soon and spread the word about a next meet merry christmas and happy slothing
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Nice work. Never hurts to meet people so when it's time to drive 700 miles you already know them.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

ha ha are you talking about you again?
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it out... Maybe the next one. Perhaps we could shoot for an Applebees or something?
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

yea...i'm sorry i couldn't make it either. I think we should meet somewhere warm!! When are u guys all free??
          Amazing Amanda

Comment

I'm thinking mid to late January at earliest... Unless it's sometime after 6 or so, I may be able to make it earlier (just depending on the schedule at work).
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

yea we will plan better for next time for everyone, we'll shoot for sometime in jan. merry christmas everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X