ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
    #2 .....Cheesehead
    #3 '91 White - Donor Car
    #4 .....Montana Project
    SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
    Bought her back for $450
    Now that's darn near priceless!!

Wow.....You can't even see out the windshield on the drivers side..

3 words..........RICE,RICE, BABY
    Last edited by eurotiva; 01-01-2010, 05:22 PM.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Can't imagine anybody wanting to drive a car that looked like that!!
      Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
      1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
      2004 Mazda 3
      -----------
      5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Holy.... Someone really went wild on that car. I can't believe the dealer is actually putting that out on their lot! Lol. I like the dash vent covers? ..and the tach, to make sure the auto shifts at the right time!

Comment

thats a messed up aspire... the only way i would drive that is if i had somthing over my head so no one could see who i was, i got PAID $3999, and got to keep it after so i could pull the suspension and other good stuff out, then crush whats left of that ugly *** shell...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

That thing is hideous.:pukeright:
            '90 LX

Comment

ahahahahaha.... wow... :lol:
              -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
              -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
              -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

It's like Tony the Tiger's entry car for Death Race :confused4: The asking price is probably so high because of all the aluminum accents, that stuff isn't cheap...and it has ALOT

A couple of things in the description that stand out:

"Rare find for this price" - It's rare to find a car this messed up with a price tag so high

"Great steal" - Oh...I don't think you'll have to worry about it getting stolen.

"Never worry about being broke from increasing gas prices" - Or having friends, a girlfriend, being mistaken for someone else, or losing your car in a crowded parking lot ever again.

"Call Jay" - And ask him if he's blind or just has a room temperature IQ.

"Where people send their friends to buy cars and trucks" - If they are trying to play an unforgivable prank on them.

"SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS FOR OVER 30 YEARS , WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF SALES AND SERVICE" - The bar must be VERY LOW for these guys.
                Last edited by Zanzer; 01-01-2010, 06:09 PM.
                If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                Zulu Ministries

Comment

i don't even know where to start with saying how incredibly ugly and over-priced that is, i mean i only paid $400 for my 97' aspire, so $4000 for that ugly piece of crap :puke:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

This, right here --> :puke: says it all.

The outside is bad enough, but the interior?!?! LOL!!!
                    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

that is horrible
                      they sure wasted their money

Comment

OMG!!! that has just got to be a joke.....right?
                        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                        89L Silver EFI auto
                        91GL Green Auto DD
                        There ain't no rest for the wicked
                        until we close our eyes for good.
                        I will sleep when I die!
                        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by zanzer View Post
                          It's like Tony the Tiger's entry car for Death Race :confused4: The asking price is probably so high because of all the aluminum accents, that stuff isn't cheap...and it has ALOT

A couple of things in the description that stand out:

"Rare find for this price" - It's rare to find a car this messed up with a price tag so high

"Great steal" - Oh...I don't think you'll have to worry about it getting stolen.

"Never worry about being broke from increasing gas prices" - Or having friends, a girlfriend, being mistaken for someone else, or losing your car in a crowded parking lot ever again.

"Call Jay" - And ask him if he's blind or just has a room temperature IQ.

"Where people send their friends to buy cars and trucks" - If they are trying to play an unforgivable prank on them.

"SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS FOR OVER 30 YEARS , WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF SALES AND SERVICE" - The bar must be VERY LOW for these guys.
                          that is some funny stuff! i shot pop out of my nose!

Comment

Man, I need some gravy with all that rice, and maybe some tupperware because I'm sure I'll have some leftover.
                            Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                            1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                            2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                            2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth............................I don't know what else to say.
                              Brian
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                              :fish:

Comment

Working...
                              X