festiva on Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva on Craigslist

The following is on Craigslist. Car located in Charles City, Iowa. I haven't seen it....just read the ad:

I am selling a 1988 Ford Festiva, runs and drives great, great work car! 128,000 miles, 4 cylinder 4 speed needs 2 tires and one rear shock, I have been driving as is so you could drive it that way... any questions call 641-220-3805 thanks asking 700!
    Vinny2
    Northeast Iowa
    1989 Festiva LX FI

Thanks, vinny. BTW, you can put this in the For Sale section with the title codes [FS][CL] and then the rest of the title. And welcome to the Forum!
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Just cause I'm bored, here's the link, in case anyone wants to try the email route.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
      X