I got a "new" Kia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a "new" Kia!

Well, I went and drove the new Forte Koup and fell in love. The dealership I work at took in a 2002 Kia Spectra GSX four door hatch with 125K, auto overdrive, power stuff, crusie, fog lights, maroon. The air works. I got it instead of the Forte Koup. The Forte Koup was about $19k and I got the Spectra for $1350.

Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboi View Post
      Pictures
      X2 :lol: but the forte is a neat looking car, i really like them

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Can you believe my new cell phone plan does not allow me to have voicemail or send the pics I take with the phone? I will have to borrow one to post pics. Has usual parking dings, dash vinyl puckered at defrost vents..but for the price I paid...I did not care!

Comment

I have never lusted over a new car like I do the Forte Koup....I do remember when the Festiva came out and I had just signed the papers on my 87 Ranger I was soooo mad! I wanted one they had just gotten in...a white L plus with the red hockey stripe and beige interior. It was pretty basic, no air and I wanted it so badly! No idea why the Forte Koup has me in its grip..but it does! I drove a 2.0 five speed and it was fun! I drive like an old man, so when I shifted into third at 35 it did not like it one bit! It needed at least 40 to 45 in third to not bog down.

Comment

Ive been liking the looks of the Koupe as well. Cant wait to see some pics of yours.
            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
            - Unknown
            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Mine is a 2002 Spectra GSX...I did not get the Forte Koup...yet! This is similar to the Spectra I got..but mine is not this clean..but mine has power stuff, alloys and factory fog lights. http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/1543346040.html

Comment

Ahh I misread your post. The Spectras are nice as well.
                Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                - Unknown
                I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                - Bumper Sticker

Comment

That's a nice-looking car! $1350 sounds like a great deal, too.

My only issue with newer Kias is that they have "interference" engines, so stay on top of the timing belt changing schedule...
                  1989 Red L- The Baron
                  www.letstalkbeatles.com
                  Link to Baron Pics:
                  http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
                  1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

I know, I have to find that out asap! I am betting it was not done..and yep...interference engine!

Comment

Working...
                    X