found some wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found some wheels

Ok so I have been doing a search for 13" wheels, I plan on buying a 91 gl festy which has an odd ball wheel. So anyway thought these were pretty cool although pretty expensive (forged) site is kodiakracingwheels.com, oh and I put this here cuz I didn't know whereit belonged.

Tom

link to the wheels your looking at? you only posted a link to the main site, not the specific wheels

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Sorry I did this from my phone and don't know how to post a link from it so I just gave you the site. It has all rims and sizes when you go to it and prices on a spreadsheet. Sorry again.
      Tom

Comment

phone post

Sorry I did this from my phone and don't know how to post a link from it so I just gave you the site. It has all rims and sizes when you go to it and prices on a spreadsheet. Sorry again.
        Tom

Comment

Kodiak Racing Wheels provides forged race wheels which are customized, lightweight and high-quality for North American car enthusiasts and racing drivers alike. Just about any inch wheel size.

They are nice wheels, but i'd never spend that much for a wheel for a festiva...
          96 Pontiac Firehawk # 48.. 383 stroker
          81 Buick Regal Limited
          65 Chevrolet Corvar Monza 140hp

Comment

$420 per wheel if you buy a set :sign5::laughing3:

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
              $420 per wheel if you buy a set :sign5::laughing3:
              :shock: that is rediculous!!! i paid $450 for a 20" rim let alone a little 13" rim

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Those are REALLY NICE, but YIKES! @ the price!

You can buy a whole set new for $275 from DT.
                If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                Zulu Ministries

Comment

Well in defence of the price of the wheels, they are forged and 3 piece wheels.
                  96 Pontiac Firehawk # 48.. 383 stroker
                  81 Buick Regal Limited
                  65 Chevrolet Corvar Monza 140hp

Comment

13x15.... thats crazy, but i want it lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

wheels

If I really had a nice festiva with low miles I prob would slowly buy myself a set of 13 x 6.5 or x7 . I want to fix my WRX STi up 1st then try to get something nice for the festiva I am going to buy next wk, and usethe $ I will be saving in gas.
                      Last edited by likeJIF; 01-10-2010, 05:23 PM. Reason: clarify

Comment

Working...
                      X