Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid people shouldn't be alowed in public!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid people shouldn't be alowed in public!

I just felt like sharing a experience i had the other day. I am still in high school and the other day at school a kid i didn't even know ran up to my car while i was in my car in the parking lot and jumped on my bumper then proceeded to run across my hood of my festiva. I got out and confronted him and he just blows me off saying that "It's just a Festiva". I walked around to the front of my car and looked for dents but didn't notice any right then. I left and on the way home I found 3 dents that I dont know how i missed them in my hood. The next day I reported it to the school to see what they could do. They said they couldn't do anything about my car but they would talk to the kid. The kid just got a 3 day out of school suspension which is basicly a 3 day vacation that he doesn't have to come to school. The kicker is that my school is a trade school and this kid is in the auto collision repair class. Of all people he should know not to run across someones hood. I just felt like expressing my self about stupid people.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2304767

Re: Stupid people shouldn't be alowed in public!

Originally posted by lilred
    I just felt like sharing a experience i had the other day. I am still in high school and the other day at school a kid i didn't even know ran up to my car while i was in my car in the parking lot and jumped on my bumper then proceeded to run across my hood of my festiva. I got out and confronted him and he just blows me off saying that "It's just a Festiva". I walked around to the front of my car and looked for dents but didn't notice any right then. I left and on the way home I found 3 dents that I dont know how i missed them in my hood. The next day I reported it to the school to see what they could do. They said they couldn't do anything about my car but they would talk to the kid. The kid just got a 3 day out of school suspension which is basicly a 3 day vacation that he doesn't have to come to school. The kicker is that my school is a trade school and this kid is in the auto collision repair class. Of all people he should know not to run across someones hood. I just felt like expressing my self about stupid people.

Idiots are everywhere.

In high school, my main problem was people picking up my Festiva and walking off with it... :roll:

Maybe the person who damaged your car should fix it, since he is in a collision class.

Regards,

Tim
    White '89L auto - Sold!
    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

go after the kid, for damages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the school won't do anything.

get a name , and confront the parents!

make him pay!

so the new hood will be aftermarket, get an estimate for parts and labor!

if you don't , i know who will be the stupid one!

Comment

New carbon fiber hood on that kid's dime for the win! Whoot!

OTOH, part of the reason I love my festiva so much is because if someone did that to my car, I wouldn't be too upset (so I say now, but I'm sure I'd be a little ticked off).

Comment

Originally posted by taxcider
          OTOH, part of the reason I love my festiva so much is because if someone did that to my car, I wouldn't be too upset (so I say now, but I'm sure I'd be a little ticked off).
          Me too.

There's still footprints on my hood from last weekend's shenanigens...

Regards,

Tim
          White '89L auto - Sold!
          Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

if anyone did that to my car, it'd be ass whoopin time.. disrespect for other peoples property isn't just being stupid, it is usually a dead give away that the parents were lacking in the first place and other than small claims court, you probably won't get a dime from them. :evil:

Comment

you're more restrained than I. I dislocated a kid's shoulder for spitting on my red Fes.
              "Nothing's gonna grieve us
              When we drive Festivas
              I could go a hundred miles an hour
              Long as I got the Almighty Power
              With my plastic Jesus
              Riding on the dashboard of my car"

Comment

stupid people

The school ended up buying me a hood and they also had it painted.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2304767

Comment

:thumbright: Good deal.
                  ------------------------------------------------
                  The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                  Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                  HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                  Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                  Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                  Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                  Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                  90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                  It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

I would have just went to his car and ran my 250 lb ass over his car :twisted:
                    Ian Carr
                    88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
                    99' S70 T5M- faster DD
                    86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

Originally posted by project b6t
                      I would have just went to his car and ran my 250 lb ass over his car :twisted:
                      I would do the same.

If he ran onto my car, I'd have put it in gear and made him fall off.

Waiting to "behold the power" of Ra...:roll:

Comment

dj

Dj you know damn well no one would ever do that to your car, EVERYone in texas saw the police report about the festiva owner with the 9mm keeping a guy from stealing his stero. This can imagine what you would do to someone for body damage:-)

Comment

^^ :twisted:

Comment

That's good to hear that the school actually did something about it. The cowboys and jocks liked to pick my festiva and turn it in some odd positions also. They stopped when I pushed a mustang out of my way one day, they realized the festiva was alot tougher than it looks. :twisted:
                            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

I'd rather someone punch me than punch my car. I'll heal, it doesn't. That shit drives me absolutely insane. Same with people that key cars. They deserve to be kneecapped. Fuckers.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

Working...
                              X