custom gauge pods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would anyone want one of these? i can make them no problem

to make it fit with the gauges i had you have to hack the dash up a bit... it only took 10 min with a dremal...

installed

and the gauges lit up

if you want i could sell it a a package deal with everything you need to put it in and ill even wire up a harness, all you would need to do is cut the dash like i did, put in the sensors and wire up 6 or less wires... (power, ground, lights and the 3 sensor wires, if the gauges are mech like a vacc/boost gauge then there is no sensor wires...) the store that i buy them from has vacc, vacc/boost, water temp, oil pressure, oil temp, narrow band A/F, volt and rpm... if anyone wants one let me know...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

And for how much ? w/gauge and w/o gauge

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Looks really cool, but I have AC
        :festiva::newb::festiva:

Comment

Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
          like to see some pillar pics myself

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
          92 GL - parts car
          97 aspire - parts car
          87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
          http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
          Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

i used one from a miata as well.. looks good 2 me..

Comment

Hey Mike, are those the gauge I think they are?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
              -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

nice like the bezel idea if wasnt going to run ac and pillar looks nice
                93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by timmay89 View Post
                  Hey Mike, are those the gauge I think they are?
                  quiet fool, your gonna blow my cover :p lol... ya they are the ones from princess auto and they work great, i havnt had one problem with them

as for price, i was thinking around 50 plus shipping for one without the gauges. ill have to see how much the gauges are, if i can get them on sale that will help alot in price...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Mon arme a moi, c'est un stylo.

Comment

are those the miata ones?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

MONSTER POD!!!

but it was to big lol... i had to pull the bottom gauge out and push it down so i could see the top of the gauge... so i switched it to this one i made

soon im gonna make one like this tho, lmao....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

mine are the ebay/glowshift generic pod with some trimming. Sunpro gauges.
                          Mon arme a moi, c'est un stylo.

Comment

Working...
                          X